Little Grassy Get Down Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions, but we have answers. Touch of Nature looks forward to welcoming you to our grounds for the Little Grassy Get Down.For any additional questions, please call 618-453-1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I pack?
- Are RV's and campers allowed?
- How do I get there?
- How do I check-in or buy tickets on-site?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are fires allowed at the campsites?
- What will the food and drink options be?
- Will vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free food options be available?
- Can I bring my own food?
- Can I bring my own alcohol?
- When can I arrive at the festival?
- Can I bring my own canoe/kayak/fishing boat?
- What if it rains?
- Does each person need a camping or car camping pass?
- Are EZ-up tents allowed in the audience field?
- What activities will be available?
- Kids must be at minimum 7 years old and 45 pounds -- max of 250 lbs
- Kids must be at minimum 6 years old and 45 pounds -- max 250 lbs.
- Kids aged 10 and older may belay with direct supervision
- Kids aged 16 and older may belay without direct supervision after being checked off by an instructor
- With direct adult supervision (1:1) at least 5 years old and 40 pounds
- With indirect adult supervision (6:1) at least 8 years old and 55 pounds
- Max weight limit: 300 pounds