The 2019 Maple Syrup Festival
February 23-24, 2019, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Free Entry, but you'll need to register for the Pancake Breakfast. Featuring syrup harvested from sugar maple trees on our property.
Enjoy two full days of family fun including maple syrup demonstrations, interpretive hikes, lumberjack demonstrations, children's activities, vendors and artisans, and much more.
Pancake Breakfast Early Bird Special
- $12 - ages 13 and up
- $6 - ages 6 to 12
- FREE - ages 5 and under
- $15/$8 - Cost at the door
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Maple syrup demonstrations
10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Climbing wall (weather permitting)
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
More activities to be announced.
VENDORS, ARTISANS AND INTERACTIVE DEMONSTRATIONS:
- American Indian author and historian George Godfrey.
- Leave No Trace
- Beekeeping from SI All-A-Buzz.
- Natural woven baskets.
- Silk embroidery.
- Alpaca yarn and goat's milk producst.
- Rope making.
- Natural soaps and lotions.
- Hide tanning and primitive living skills.
- Wood and pottery products.
- Backwoods works.
- Nature jewelry.
- Embroidery Workshop
and much more.