Dining and Catering
Dining and Catering
The Hospitality Services Program at Touch of Nature Environmental Center offers several exciting food service options to make your group's retreat, conference, meeting or special event a success.
Our culinary workers have extensive experience preparing meals for all dietary restrictions, including specific diets related to allergies and medical conditions.
Each program coordinator will customize your event in order to fit your group needs, requests, and budget. Select menu items from our three-tier meal system - $8 Bronze Level, $10 Silver Level, and $12 Gold Level.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact Dena Haun at 618-453-3956 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beverages and Snacks
- Dietary Alternatives
- Sausage or bacon English muffin with or without egg and cheese. Choice of two sides (non-meat).
- Scrambled eggs. Choice of two sides (non-meat).
- Bagel variety with cream cheese, butter, and jam, instant oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit.
- Oatmeal or cream of wheat, scrambled eggs. Choice of two sides.
- Two biscuits and country gravy, plain or with sausage (can do half and half), scrambled eggs. Choice of one side.
- Scrambled eggs, cheesy hashbrowns, homemade breakfast bread. Choice of one side.
- Oatmeal or cream of wheat, scrambled eggs, french toast. Choice of two sides.
- Pancakes, scrambled eggs. Choice of two sides.
- Scrambled eggs, french toast. Choice of two sides.
- Rolled cheese omelet, two biscuits with country gravy. Choice of two sides.
- Breakfast potatoes
- Banana bread
- Turkey bacon
- Sausage patty
- Vegetarian sausage crumbles
- Pork sausage links
- Vegetarian sausage links
- Warm cinnamon apples
- Tropical fruit salad
- Cream of wheat
Coffee, tea, milk, apple juice, and orange juice included.
We strive to accommodate all special dietary needs upon request. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options available. All items subject to vendor availability.
*Additional charges apply