What is Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is a veterans program which aims to accomplish the following:
- Provide community building for veterans and current military personnel.
- Present challenging and adventurous opportunities to strengthen bonds between veterans and current military personnel.
- Show support and gratitude for the sacrifice that our servicemen and women have made.
- Provide veterans and current military personnel with alternatives for mental health assistance without the stigma of traditional mental health avenues.
- Foster a healthier veteran population.
Who can participate in Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is open to all veterans, student veterans, and members of the National Guard, the Reserves and the Registered Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).