Starting this May, by paddling the Mississippi River, Veteran Adventures Coordinator, Greg Nejmanowski, is on a mission to raise awareness, enlist support, and end veteran suicide.
Veteran Adventures is currently funded solely through donations and fundraising. Your support is paramount!Donate Here
What is Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is a veterans program which aims to accomplish the following:
- Present challenging and adventurous opportunities to strengthen bonds.
- Provide alternatives for mental health assistance without the stigma of traditional mental health avenues.
- Show support and gratitude for the sacrifice our servicemembers have made.
- Provide community building.
- Foster a healthier veteran population.
Who can participate in Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is open to all veterans, military personnel, and members of the National Guard, the Reserves and the Registered Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).