Starting this May, for three months, Veteran Adventures will be paddling down the Mississippi River (2300+ miles) on a mission to raise awareness of and funds for the Veteran Adventures program.
Veteran Adventures is funded solely through donations and fundraising. Your support is paramount!
What is Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is a veterans program which aims to accomplish the following:
- Present challenging and adventurous opportunities to strengthen bonds.
- Provide alternatives for mental health assistance without the stigma of traditional mental health avenues.
- Show support and gratitude for the sacrifice our servicemembers have made.
- Provide community building.
- Foster a healthier veteran population.
Who can participate in Veteran Adventures?
Veteran Adventures is open to all veterans, military personnel, and members of the National Guard, the Reserves and the Registered Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).