Employment at Touch of Nature
Student Employment at Touch of Nature
Are you interested in joining the Touch of Nature team? Whether you are looking for an on-campus job or a graduate assistantship, Touch of Nature has a wide variety of experiences that are bound to meet your needs and help you achieve your goals. This is a place to learn and develop professional skills, meet new people, build your resume, and grow as a student within a positive, friendly, and supportive environment.
How to apply for student employment:
We have recently renamed some of our departments and will soon be updating our employment application. For specific questions about each department, call 618-453-1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. On the fillable form below, please select the most appropriate box at the top of the form.
Please note. Student positions are not available for "BG".
Recreation Therapy = TR
Hospitality Services = HS
Applicants for Camp Little Giant must also include the health examination form below.
2. Submit completed Employment Application with the following documents:
- A hard copy of your Detailed Student Schedule from Salukinet
- Your resume
- At least 3 professional references –complete contact information including name, phone number, and an email address
- A list of any relevant CURRENT Certifications (i.e. CPR/AED, First Aid, Lifeguard, Personal Training/Group Fitness etc.
3. Please submit all applications and materials by email to email@example.com or send to:
Touch of Nature Environmental Center
SIU Mail Code 6888
Southern Illinois University
1206 Touch of Nature Road
Carbondale, IL 62901