Touch of Nature Environmental Center is your outdoor recreation and environmental center. Membership is a great way to stay connected while helping us sustain our efforts in bringing high-quality programs, camps, festivals and experiences to SIU and all of Southern Illinois.
Ours supporters are passionate about the outdoors, the benefits of therapeutic recreation, environmental education and adventure education, as well as the history and traditions Touch of Nature has developed since its inception.
WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP DOES
- Provides financial support for the programs you've come to enjoy.
- Provides financial support for our wonderful student staff.
- Funds received are used to support educational programs through all levels of development, design and implementation.
“SIU Carbondale and the SIU Foundation retain six percent of all gifts to enhance philanthropic related initiatives.”
Thank you for your generous support of Touch of Nature.
TOUCH OF NATURE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
In addition to the benefit that your support for Touch of Nature provides, all annual members receive:
- A subscription to our bi-monthly eNews.
- A personalized membership card.
- Personal invitations to events and programs, including members-only events.
- A subscription to our annual report.
- A one-time 10 percent discount at Shawnee Trails (must present membership card for discounts).
- Satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to educate others about the importance of protecting our natural resources.
Depending on which annual membership level you select, members receive:
- Memberships of $60 or more receive a limited-edition Touch of Nature T-shirt.
- Memberships of $150 or more receive a T-shirt, AND discounts to Touch of Nature programs and lodging, including summer camps.
- Memberships of $500 or more receive a T-shirt, AND discounts to Touch of Nature programs and lodging, including summer camps and recognition in our annual report.
*Touch of Nature programs and lodging discounts are 10% and apply to individual members only. Discounts do not apply to weddings. If you're interested in having your wedding at Touch of Nature, contact Alan Teska at firstname.lastname@example.org.