Eclipse Weekend Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the official information hub for the Touch of Nature's Solar Eclipse Weekend! This page is dedicated to being your guide to ensuring you have an unforgettable time at our event.
- What is the Solar Eclipse Weekend at Touch of Nature
- When and Where is the Solar Eclipse Weekend Taking Place?
- How do I Register for the event?
- Are pets allowed?
- Is there a registration fee?
- What activities are planned for the weekend?
- What safety measures are in place for viewing the solar eclipse?
- Can I bring my own telescopes or binoculars for the eclipse viewing?
- Are there accommodations available at Touch of Nature for attendees coming from out of town?
- What should I bring with me for the weekend?
- Are meals provided during the event?
- Can I bring my family and children to the solar eclipse weekend?
- Is there a rain plan in case of inclement weather?
- Can I register for a single night stay?
- What are check-in and check-out times?
- What is the waitlist policy for sold-out accommodations?
- Are we free to leave as we please throughout the weekend?
- What events are happening on SIU's campus for the eclipse?